NetBeans IDE embedded Maven Plugins
Please note: The sources for NetBeans Maven support have been moved to netbeans.org. The latest sources (for NetBeans IDE 6.5) don't require any of the NetBeans specific maven plugins to operate.
The Maven integration for some features relies on a number of Maven plugins that run as part of the Maven build in the IDE and connect with the IDE's features.
- Applying Code Changes in running debugger session.
- J2EE Deployment
- Deploys the J2EE project on the server within the IDE.
- Jar Execution
- Runs simple Jar projects and separates input/output of user process from build output.
- NetBeans Module IDE Reload
- Reloads a changed NetBeans Module projects within the Development IDE.