Please see our
JIRAissues for stuff to do.
The following is a (partial) list of features we intend to be implementing over
the coming months:
- Bidirectional update between IDEA project and POM (in progress)
- A remote and local repositories browser. (done)
- Searching support in the repository browser.
- A wizard for creating an IDEA project from a POM
- A wizard for creating a POM from an existing IDEA project.
- Automatically create IDEA File Templates for POMs.
- Autolaunch goals on specific project events (compilation, etc)
Automatic dependency download on project open (or manually) to make
sure the project classpath is legal.
Auto-completion of Jelly code inside maven.xml and project.xml
for Jelly coders.
Of course, that's not all! Stay tuned...